Saturday, January 08, 2011

My Lady's Quaker Day 7

This is my selection for day 7 of the Crazy Fifteen Challenge. I have been wanting to stitch My Lady's Quaker by Jardin Prive for a long time.  I decided to go with the pink version.

Photobucket
I managed to finish two motifs and the small butterfly in the upper left corner, but I really am anxious to start stitching the lady. I am stitching her on 28 Count Lambswool with DMC 223 and 315.

Photobucket

I am almost over the hump, only 8 more starts. lol. I don't know if I am going to make it or not. One more week to go and I am trying not to get confused.

2 comments:

Myra said...

I have always liked this pattern Bonnie. I will be following your progress on this one.

Charlene ♥ NC said...

This has always caught my eye, too! Very nice colors you've chosen, and great progress!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails