It was inventory time at work and I put in some long hours and an extra day. Pay check might look good but, I sure am tired.
I found a skein of brown DMC variegated floss and for some reason I was in a brown mood.
LOL. I found a piece of 25 count Mushroom Lugana and some brown buttons and beads.
This looked like the perfect design as I was also in a flowery mood. (Tired of hearts and diamonds)
I finished it into a Biscornu. It was the first time I added beads when joining. I tried something new and stuffed it with crushed walnut shells. I am definitely going to be using them again in the future.
I am almost finished with Strawberry House by LHN. That is all I have been stitching on this week and hope to get it finished and framed.
Happy Stitching Everyone!