Tuesday, May 04, 2010

J Is For Joyce



I had 2 days off from work and stitched up this cute little pin keep for one of my co-workers. I found a cute Half Doll Alphabet on Meridel Abram's blog, The Merry Wanderer. (Note: I went to her blog and she has redone it and couldn't find them.)

I think they are just darling and make quick stitches for gifts.
I plan to do quite a few more of them.

I stiched her on 28 Ct Luguana with DMC Variegated Floss. I added white picot ribbon and pearl beads. I think the fabric on the back matches pretty well. BTW the pictures are clickable.

I have the Letter B printed out. Guess who that one will be for? LOL.

I stitched a little on Shores until I had to get up and give Buffy her bath. I am getting pretty good at grooming her if I may brag a little bit.

If you look close you may see my Shores in the background. I still have all that water to stitch, but I am getting there. I am looking forward to Block Two.
I am anxious to stitch that seahorse and the mermaid.
Miss Abbey had to get her oicture taken too. LOL

I have been home for two days and now I have to venture out.
Probably Walmart and maybe Payless. I need a pair of sandals.
I am in the mood for hot wings so probably Zaxby's for dinner.

Happy Stitching everyone!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty finish! Love the alphabet and the color you chose is great!

Julie said...

A very lovley pinkeep, i think i have that chart in my stash somewhere, it came as a gift from overseas i think.

Your furbabies look so adorable, they do sit nice and pretty for the camera

Dawn said...

Looking good Bonnie. This is the first time I had speakers on. The windchime is great. I love the little cushion you made for J - she will love it too. Your pets are adorable - Buffy looks so cute. Your doing a good job with the grooming.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails