Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh Happy Day

Prairie Schooler Exchange
PS # 50 Christmas Miniatures
36 Barn Owl Fabric
DMC Floss

I received a most lovely surprise in my mail box. I found this beautiful pynkeep enclosed in a golden drawstring bag with roses on it. My Round 2 Prairie Schooler Exchange from Edgar. I was dreading to head off to work and when I found my package it really cheered me up. I went to work with a big Smiley Face. Edgar chose a Four Seasons Design to stitch for me. They are some of my favorites. The stitching is so fine and delicate. The back has a pretty hunter green fabric with tiny vines and miniature flower buds. It matches perfectly and I love the brown ribbon and pearl pins. I will treasure it forever. Thank you so much Edgar.

I have been having trouble with Blogger and Internet Explorer. I cannot access my blog through IE so I am using Flock. My background got real messed up, hence the new look. I am not sure if it is working for everyone else but when I use IE it is not showing up correctly. It is really frustrating me because I don't want to loose everything I have. Right now it is trying to save this post and keeps saying cannot contact blogger. Finally saved, but how scary is that?

I have been over to Word Press and I am checking it out. I am thinking it might work better for me. This has been going on for a week. Is anyone else having these problems or is it just my PC?

I am on my way now to watch The Reader
I have read the book and I purchased the movie several weeks ago and haven't had a chance to watch it. I always like to read the book before watching the movie cause sometimes it is hard to follow the movie. Also I need to do some serious stitching. I have some deadlines to meet.

Until next time,



4 comments:

Julie said...

Oh wow, what a stunning pinkeep, lucky you.
Your blog looks fine from my side of the PC.

CindyMae said...

That is a gorgeous pinkeep! Edgar does beautiful work! I personally don't like IE, you might try firefox. That is what I use and I love it!

Edgar said...

I am so glad you like the pyn keepe - I had a great time making it for you.

edgar

Chris said...

Hi Bonnie,

Lovely pynkeep from Edgar and it would have sent me off to work feeling happy too... awful when you don't want to go to work isn't it?
I was a teacher and in one school the Head was awful when I had to take a day off when my 20 year old son who had chrons disease collapsed at Uni, I took him home and then I took an extra day off and stayed home and cleaned my windows while he slept!
Thank you for your comments about my little pillow, I will have to make one for me.. (one day??) Isn't a pain when your computer doesn't do as its told, I stop smiling when my plays up!
Hope today is a good day for you, now retired I can do wnat I like and I do!
Chris x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails