Tuesday, January 04, 2011

Crazy 15 Exchange Day 4

Photobucket
Country Cottage Needleworks
Sweet Treats
28 Count Ivory Linen
Crescent Colors
Photobucket

I am really going to like this one. I bought all the thread packs last year and I am just now getting the opportunity to start it.
I wasn't sure how it was going to look on the ivory linen, but I think it is okay.I
can't wait to finish the cupcake.

Note to self: Never ever stitch with white floss when you have on a fuzzy red bathrobe. I had to frog out the first row of white border. It took me a while to figure out why it was pink.

9 comments:

Patty C. said...

I'm thinking about buying this pattern - it seems quite popular - I can't wait to see your finish :)
Lovely start

Jennifer Ann Fox said...

Love CCN and your finish is pretty.

I'm laughing about the pink floss though.......I have to admit I pick out alot of white Abbie hair in my work.....LOL

Jennifer
Feathers in the Nest

Karen said...

Too funny!!! another good start...

Julie said...

Thats a tasty project!

Babs said...

Thank you for the tip, but I have the same problem with Nelle's hair. She is bicolored, and so in the darker things I need to pick white hair out and in the lighter parts I need to frog out dark grey hair :p

Loretta said...

Live and Learn!!!!! LOL!! Great start. That is a very pretty pattern. I love the colours.

Svetlana said...

So delicious !!! I want them!!! :)

Michelle said...

Your Sweet Treats is looking great! I have this as a WIP too and intend to get back to it in January. Too funny about the red bathrobe though!

Marcy said...

Yummy!

I'll remember your advice regarding red bathrobes.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails