|Myra's Give Away|
- A zipper bag made by Myra in a colorful fall fabric.
- A cute gift bag stuffed with candy corn and pretty variegated floss
- A Tin Topper pattern by Sampler and Such
- A pumpkin pin cushion stuffed with walnut shells
- A tissue cover stitched with music note fabric
- A piece of linen fabric
- And a darling little bird all dressed up for Halloween
- A beautiful candle mat with scented candle
|Biscornu from Nita|
Anne Les Petite Croix
|Tiny Treasures Too|
On the stitching front I am making great progresss, I am finishing up another biscornu and have a pinkeep ready to get in the mail. I also have my pumpkin exchange stitched and ready to finish so it can be on it's way.
I have two pumpkin, fall ornaments ready to be finished so I can add them to my collection. Hopefully over the weekend I can get these done.
I also saw a tutorial for crocheted ricrac. Want to give that a whirl. I looked at Hobby Lobby for orange or fall colored crochet thread. I couldn't find any so picked up some red. I figured I could use for Christmas ornaments.
We went to Golden Corral to eat and I am stuffed and ready to sprawl on the sofa.