Sunday, July 04, 2010

Happy 4th of July

I finished Glory Fob by Shepherd's Bush. I really like how it turned out with the RicRac and beads.  I am finishing the stitching on 4th of July Bird by Bent Creek. I will be a little late getting it made into a pillow but at least I can say I finished it on the 4th.

I made homemade South Carolina Mustard Based BBQ Sauce and we are having BBQ pork and slaw, baked beans.

Have to run a movie back to Red Box and going to Dairy Queen for ice cream. Then I am going to relax for the rest of the day.

Hope everyone is having a great day.

5 comments:

Myra said...

Mmmmm, I wanna come eat dinner with you. :o) Your little fob is very pretty. I am becoming quite enamoured with all the red, white, and blue pieces I am seeing on the blogs.

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Your SB Glory fob is so cute ! Happy 4th !!

Julie said...

An adorable fob, hope you had a lovely day.

Natasha said...

What a great finish! Mmmm S. Carolina BBq sauce, sounds delish. Have'nt had any since we moved from S.C
I just may have to make my own. Do you have a certain recipe you use? If so would you mind sharing ;)

Deb said...

Your fob is very cute Bonnie. I have this one in my stash and wonder why I've never stitched it. It looks like a fun one to stitch!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails