Thursday, October 08, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 8

Well, my dear friends, another day has passed by and I still haven't accomplished much of what I had planned to do this week.

Yesterdays event in the back 40 kind of put a damper on continuing anything
within a mile radius. Several times today I opened the back door and looked out tosee if I could spot the evil thing. I don't really think he is around close any more.
The whole yard reeks of moth balls

I have a good start on the Needle Book for Tiny Treasures Too and was searching for a button in my collection and found the perfect one. It really was a surprise when I found it. Several years ago I was entering in swaps and I found a zip lock bag with some yellow floss that someone had sent me . Lo and Behold there was the BUTTON nestled amongst the floss. Wow I was doing a happy dance. It is Perfect.

I purchased my copy of the JCS 2009 Ornament magazine. Not sure what I will be stitching from it, but I was looking at the finishing instructions.That seems to be my biggest issue now a days.

Front Cover

The Workbasket and Prairie Schooler

My Mark

Little House Needleworks

M Designs


3 comments:

CindyMae said...

There are some wonderful designs in this issue! I was gifted a copy and so glad that I was!!

Edit said...

Looks like a great magazine :) Here it is not possible to buy, which makes me a bit sad :( But, I look forward to see the nice stitchings from it in your blog :)

Julie said...

I received my copy this week too, some really nice ones this year

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails