Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 14 and Hootzi

It has been another rainy day in Carolina. I got up early and stitched a little on Pumpkin Time before I headed off to work.

I forgot it was meeting day so I was a half hour late. It was a slow day, not too many people flying. It was busy other wise with filling the shops with new merchandise.

I did order The Hootzi Humbug by Just Nan that I am drooling over, They are out of stock (it is a popular pattern). I ordered the Golden Sand Linen that was suggested. I am not sure if I am going to order the stick pin or not. So I will patiently wait and finish up Pumpkin Time. I promise an update pic tomorrow

I didn't get home until 9 o'clock and by the time I got everyone fed and watered for the night it
is late and time to call it a day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails