Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 11

Are you getting a little tired of pumpkin pictures?
I am lol.
I want to say a big thank you to y'all who have visited my blog and left comments. I really love to hear from you. I try to visit your blogs every day and try not to miss anyone.

I was just over visiting Stitching and Exchanging and saw that Wendy Jo
stitched the same LHN Pumpkins for Gillie that she stitched for me.
She finished it into a pinkeep which is also very lovely.

Wasn't too much happening today. Just spent some quality stitching time.
I started stitching Pumpkin Time last night. I am doing it on 32 ct. Belfast Linen.
I was having so much fun, I stayed up til 1 o'clock. I started nodding off and Buffy and Abbey were really wanting to call it a night. Silly nuts won't go to bed until I do but they curl up on the sofa with me while I stitch and watch TV.

I finished the first pumpkin and did some of the border. I can't stitch the letter P until I find some Crescent Colors Tomatilla. They were out of it when I purchased the pattern and other floss. That was back in August so hopefully they will have some tomorrow.



I stitched a little on my Needle Book exchange while I was watching some of the old ALF shows. He is a hoot. Hadn't seen him in a while. It is about ready to finish and get in the mail.

Guess I will call it a night--take care my friends

2 comments:

CindyMae said...

Wonderful progress on your stitching!!

Karen said...

Great start. Love that design.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails