I actually slept in this morning, was going to get up early and see how much progress I could make on Beatrix Potter. It has been raining all day so that could have been a contributing factor.. LOL. I did manage to get started on the second motif at the top and was prodding slowly along and then had to frog out a few stitches. Let me tell you it was not easy cause I am stitching over one on the 28 count.
We needed to run to Walmart for a few things and came home with a whole lot more. So I decided to quit for now and hopefully will get more stitched in March.
I still have three biscornus to stitch in March, (I am half finished with the St Patricks one) plus a Prairie Schooler. I have a plan to do them first off and then have the rest of the month for Beatrix and my Little House Needleworks-Peppermint Lane.
I just realized that I am falling behind on my Prairie Schooler 12 Days of Christmas ornaments. That could be my project to stitch on my lunch break. (when I get one).