Tuesday, November 25, 2008






I have been tagged by Kim

1.The rules are as follows:
2.Post the rules on your blog
3.Write 6 random things about yourself
4.Tag 6 people at the end of your post
5.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
6.Let the tagger know your entry is up

Now the 6 random things about myself.

1. I love South Carolina. I am from Idaho and I get homesick every now and then but I do not miss the snow and cold wheather.
2.When I win the lottery, I am going to be a world traveler. I would like to say I've been everywhere.
3. I have finished reading The Twilight series, now I am looking forward to the movie. I didn't think I would ever read a vampire book.
4.I live with my bachelor son, a dog (Buffy) a cat (Miss Abbey) and a parakeet (Paulie) We all live in a small town with a few mom and pop stores, no red lights here. Have to drive 12 miles to the nearest grocery or fast food. We are about 25 miles from Columbia.
5.I am addicted to those fuzzy blankets from WalMart, I am like a young-un with his blankee.lol
6. I listen to Country Music.
I am Tagging:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails