I have set up an album for each one so that I can track my progress. The hardest part right now is getting them all kitted up and ready to stitch. lol. I have selected quite a few large projects. Just a couple are smaller and hopefully won't take me long to stitch.
- Blue Ribbon Designs - Frolic In The Foliage
- Blue Ribbon Designs - Peppermint Twist
- Country Cottage Needleworks - Sweet Treats
- Carriage House Samplings - Frederick
- Carriage House Samplings - Fredericka
- Drawn Thread - Real Roses
- Jardin Prive - My Lady's Quaker
- Jardin Prive - Gentleman Quaker
- Little House Needleworks - Heart of America
- Rosewood Manor - Sixteen Birds
- Sampler Company - Sampler Musings
- The Goode Huswife - Ida Mae Crow
- The Goode Huswife - Ira Rae Crow
- The Goode Huswife - With My Needle
- Shakespears Peddler - Magic Garden Sampler
|Windows of Faith Hope and Peace|
JCS Ornament Issue 2010
28 Count Jobelam
Weeks Dye Works Turkish Red
If you haven't visited my website please stop by and check it out. The link ts on the side bar.
I have a lot more work to do on it. I have a lot more to add.
I really need to eliminate some of the stash that I have collected over the past 30 years. I don't buy magazines anymore and I must have hundreds, lol. I also have a lot of kits that I bought off of Ebay and never opened.
I wish everyone a Happy New Year.