Saturday, August 07, 2010

Winter Sheep & A Small Update

 
LHN Winter Sheep
30 ct.Straw Linen
DMC Floss
I have been have finished stitching quite a few things but this is all I have a picture of. It is LHN Winter Sheep which is part of the All Dolled Up Ornament of the Month by LHN. I finished stitching it last month while on vacation in Virginia. I purchased the little cardinal button while there. I sewed him on upside down lol and then couldn't figure out why he didn't look like a cardinal.

I am behind in stitching these ornaments and have signed up for automatic shipping of the new ones as they come out each month. I have 4 in my stitching basket that need to be started on ASAP or they will not be ready to put on my tree.

I have a biscornu to put together for an exchange to send to Gillie and I am about to finish stitching Singing the Blues by LHN and then I am going to try to get caught up with the ornaments. I love the latest one "Peppermint Twist" but I want to stitch them in order so this one is really calling to me. Maybe it will motivate me to get my needles humming. LOL.

I just can't seem to get the camera and take pictures. It seems like all I can manage is my 4 days at work and spending my time stitching, reading, watching TV and mainly resting and sleeping.

 Virginia Welcome Center
 Buffy & Me

This picture was taken at the Virginia Welcome Center. She was a little trooper bearing the heat, but I am sure she had a good time.

I need to head off to work. I am missing a Stitchin at Amy's today. I will surely mis the girls and the fun but we are short handed and my boss is in Detroit.

5 comments:

Myra said...

Winter Sheep is so cute Bonnie. I am missing the stitch in too - I really wanted to go for the first time. I am hoping to make the next one. Have a great weekend.

Julie said...

Winter Sheep is gorgeous, a very lovely pic of you and Buffy.

Karen said...

We missed you today....had a good time with a lot of laughs and fun.

Love your finish...sounds like you have been busy stitching. Stay cool....

Berit said...

Looks good! Straw is a fun linen; I'm doing something on it now, but not sure I like them together! I'll just have to see how it finishes up. :D

I'm starting to think about wanting an ornament on my tree for this year myself.

Edit said...

Your winter sheep is so cute!

I also find hart to get more freetime. At the beginning of the year I was planning to stitch at least one christmas design per month, but I am way behind. Also with my biscornus. Time seems to fly when I am not at work (where, on the other had goes slowly).

Have a nice Sunday,
Edit

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails