Monday, November 30, 2009

Frosty Fun and Two Free Days

Oh Happy Day! I have the next two days off and you know what that means. two days of stitching and finishing up a few things. Maybe starting another.

I have several things I really want to have done by Christmas. I have a few Little House designs that I would like to stitch up. They are in previous JCS Ornament issues.

Then there is the ornament with the white cat ( A Cat in Snowman's Clothing by Hillside Samplings) that I want to stitch for Miss Abbey. I went to the LSN to purchase the perfect fabric for it and it is really calling me.

I am finishing my Prairie Schooler Exchange for my partner today and sending it on it's way.

I have received my Year Long Prairie Schooler Exchange from Marie P. She stitched for me the design "Frosty Fun" from the JCS 2009 ornament issue.

She did a beautiful job stitching and finishing it. The back has a pretty green and red holly print that really compliments the colors in the design and the cording is awesome.

I really liked this design when I saw it in the new issue and so now I am the very happy and lucky owner of this beautiful ornament stitched by Marie.


Have a great day everyone!


4 comments:

Edit said...

Two free days, how great it is!! I hope you can stitch a lot!

You received a really beautiful ornament!

Annie Bee said...

Hope you get lots of stitching done in your free days and what a beautiful ornament you received.

Daffycat said...

I wish you a severe case of stitchy butt, Bonnie!

Awesome PS ornament. It will be so lovely on your tree!

CindyMae said...

Hope you enjoy your days off and they are filled with stitching!! Love the ornie!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails