Monday, September 07, 2009

New Looks and A Winner

I have decided to change my background again. I know I change it more often than I change my clothes lol.
I am tired of cutesy and I really like this. I promise that I am keeping it for a while and will not succumb to change. I think I need some kind of trademark or whatever to connect to my blog.

Today is my blogoversary.

Yeah! One whole year and I am celebrating with my new look and naming the winner of my Giveaway. I had 11 comments posted and I went to Random.org and made a random number assortment of participants.

1.Cath-The Stitchin' Chicken
2.Kate-Crazy Purple Mom
3.Violet Viola Viooltje
4.Pappi Puikoissa-Papin Askartelut
5.Nutmeg-Nutmeg's Blog
6.Crizette-All The Days Of
7.Nita
8.Billie-Cross Stitcher Anonymous
9.MarchAnn58-Stitching Again
10.Tammy Kay-For the Love of Cross Stitch
11.CRI47

Then I put the numbers in and lucky number seven Nita is the winner.
I can bring up no blog
but I am emailing Nita to let her know so I can send these goodies to their new home.

Thanks to everyone who visited my blog and to you gals that entered the giveaway.


10 comments:

TammyK said...

Congrats to Nita :o) Like the new look. Have to laugh ever time I see the cat that stepped in cow poop. Too funny!

Nita said...

Wow! I'm so excited to win! Thanks, Bonnie.
Very mysterious that blogger changed my profile - but I've changed it back now.
Hugs!

SueFitz said...

Congrats on your blogoversary!

Will definately be following you

Viooltje (Violet) said...

Congratulations to you and to Nita.
Your new background is very nice and I love your cat and his/her orts bowl.
:o)

TammyK said...

Oops - forgot to wish you a Happy Blogoversary - congrats! :o) I need your e-mail addy so I can send the pirate or you can e-mail me at mimie1969@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Happy blogoversary Bonnie!

Karen said...

happy blogoverary...wishing many more happy stitches to share!

Teena in Toronto said...

Happy blogoversary!

Daffycat said...

Happy blogoversary!

Pumpkin said...

Congrats on your anniversary!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails