Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Beatrix Potter Update


February Progress
I actually made a little progress this month on my Beatrix Potter Sampler SAL I am enjoying this more since I can see it coming together. I am glad that I decided to stitch 1 over 1 because I like the dainty look. (Even though it is hard on my eyes.)
March Progress
I am looking forward to April' stitching as there are some really pretty motifs coming up next. Now that I have completed a little on this I am on to stitching on some other exchanges. Tomorrow is SAL on The Haed Friends so I will be able to post a pic of my progress on that. Also I have finished a couple biscornus and an Easter Bunny Ornament.
Thanks for stopping by.
Bonnie

4 comments:

CindyMae said...

That is coming along nicely! Great job!

Anonymous said...

It is looking Great!

Julie said...

A lovely colour you are using Bonnnie.
Mines over 1 too, but i have to use the clip on magnifier with mine to see.

Annie Bee said...

That is really pretty. Just love that colour.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails