Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas and New Finishes



Free Clipart


I have been busy getting ready for the holidays. There has been quite a bit going
on at work, I am on the early shift for now 4;30 A.M. to 12;30. By the time I get home, I am ready for a nap. I go to bed by  9 o;clock. ( Sometimes earleir)
I have been managing to get at least an hour stitching time in.

I have finished  the second 12 Days of Christmas,  I see I am going to have to stitch on these in the New Year. I am tinking at least one a month and then I will have them for next  Christmas. I just have too many other things I want to stitch.

.

I have been knitting scarfs for gifts. Every yaer we have secret santa at work and I always do a scarf.
This is one I finished tonight.I don't have my camera so I scanned a sample.
They are really simple. It takes me about 2 hours to knit one up. I still want to do a couple more before  Christmas. I like the colors of this one. These new yarns are so much fun.
I saw some beautiful yarn at Dollar Tree. I picked up what colors they had for a dollar a skein. Same yarn is five dollars at Micheals. I got some pretty orange, yelloe and lavender mixed.I can't wait to see how it turns out.
I got it for Monica's scarf and the I got to thinking, she has red hair so might have to choose another color.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful scarf, i've knitted a few for pressies this year.

Turtle doves are nice too, i stitched the Just Nan, 12 Days of Christmas one a month in 2007!!

Mylene said...

Turtle Doves looks wonderful!
Lovely fabric for a scarf i am sure it will be love when finish.

Pike said...

I love the look of that scarf! Merry Christmas!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails