Friday, November 21, 2008

Time Off and New Finishes

My goodness, today is Friday already. Four days of my vacation have slipped by.
I have been busy cleaning for the holiday, Housework..bah humbug! LOL.
I have actually got quite a bit of stitching time in.


I stayed up late last night reformatting my blog, I finally figured out how to add a background. Hooray!! There were so many choices but I am very happy with the way it looks for now. There was one with Thanksgiving turkeys, but I didn't want to change it again in a week.
I was excited to find the picture of the pillows for the header




I have started a cute Snow Lady from Linen Flowers . I am stitching her on a pice of 32 count linen that I dyed with blue Kool Aid. I don't think I will stitch the verse and I am not sure how I am going to finish her, but I think she is so cute!

I have received a beautiful Lavender Biscornu from Donna. Can't wait to show y'all. Just waiting on my son to take a picture.




The Orange and Yellow Biscornu that I stitched for Pirjo has finally arrived in Finland. I really had fun stitching this one. The design was a quick fun stitch. Not sure where I found the design, it might be from My Aunt's Attic. I used 25 Count Mushroom Lugana. I picked DMC orange floss and yellow variegated. This was a hard one to part with lol.



This is the Have A Heart Biscornu that I stitched for Dee. She has finally received it so it is safe to post a Picture. I selected 28 ct. Jobelan that I hand-dyed a sweet pea color. I used DMC Floss in shades of purple, rose and green. The picture shows it as more of a lavender. I am having fun with these swaps.

1 comment:

Jane said...

What lovely biscornus, I am sure the recipients are delighted. Have a great weekend

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails